Sunday, April 8, 2012

Retirement, Day 5 (April 6, 2012)

Well this marks the 1 week anniversary of my retirement... I am still alive, though this week has seen me pacing like a prisoner on the Rock.

Today I actually unpacked 2 more boxes and this made Elaine happier. Me too. Hate the mess.

Weekends don't count, so there is nothing to see new until Tuesday, when I will post Monday's stuff.
I can tell you that on Saturday, I meet a man 30 years older than me... imagine that Jim.

An event to mark on my really strange list... I have been to city of San Francisco more times this week than any week (possibly any month) in my past. I have been to the San Francisco Airport (which is not in the city) a few times equal to or more frequently. (When the moderators first came to MTV and I was the shuttle driver in 2006 and the time I went to India and returned in 4 days in 2009)

Well I must be off... to do battle with the forces of evil.

Thus ends day 5

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until she hits you with the "Honey do list"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine 30 more years of driving by the San Francisco airport!!
    Or, in 2042, will you be a passenger in an "old folks van", or, God forbid, an ambulance??(With the drivers saying "Forget the siren and lights Jack, this old gomer thinks he worked at Google!!")

    ReplyDelete